Thursday 31 July 2014

Day 262 - I'm a good blogger

Forgot again, surpirse surprise.

Terri had her interview this morning and she got up at the same time as me...well I say got up she was awake and layed in bed at the same time as me as I was up getting ready haha. Good to see I'm not the only one a little grumpy on a morning haha. Apparently the interview went really well though and she finds out in a few days, I've got my fingers crossed for her because she really want to get on this course and she's put a lot of work in to try for it. I'm sure she'll do fine.

I left work a little earlier so that's why I didn't blog, but it was a good call because I picked up some epic buscuits me and Johnny always destroy after work with a cuppa. I've probably mentioned them before but they're the cheapest biscuits but they're so good. Honestly next time you're in Tesco buy a pack of chocolate chip digestives for 80p, you will not regret it. I always pick up two packs to be safe haha.

Even though I did forget to blog at work I have found a little bit of quiet time to properly blog, I think haha. Even though I have been on my own most of time in the house when we have a full house it is really nice to have some time on your own, even though I am really looking forward to having everyone in the house soon and being able to chill together, it'll be a lot of fun. It did sort of hit me today the amount of work I am going to have to put in to get a good grade at the end though, I just need to stay positive and push myself as much as I can, as soon as this placement is over I am going to flood myself in books and academic studies. On top of that I have my other modules, but I think with the personal skills I have learnt this year they'll help a lot.

Cooking for Terri again tonight, that isn't a complaint because I love cooking for other people, even though it is only pastabake but I put my own twist on it. As much as a twist you can put on pastabake anyway. Next week I'm planning on making a curry for both Terri and Johnny, it's something I've never made before but, again with enough research and stuff I think I'll be okay. Going to try my best with making it from scratch.

It's looking like a weekend on my own again, so I think I'll come up with a list of films and blast through them. Still got so much to watch. I Love You Philip Morris, Total Recall and a few others I'll come up with on the spot haha. Come on Fridayyyyyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment