Monday 21 July 2014

Day 252 - Terri's Graduation

It was Terri's graduation today, she was a little but got through it. Very proud!
It has been the usual boring day at work so it was nice to have a change to go see Terri before she graduated. It was great to see her all dressed up in the robes and hat. Good thing I wear a shirt to work or I'd of looked a right fool in a black top in front of all these formal looking folk haha.
She was  a little nervous but I think it's pretty normal for someone to be like that. I met up with Jack who sings in my band and even he was nervous about it all.
I'm kind of looking forward to mine and having my family come down and see me graduate. Seen as though I'd be the first in my family to do so, but I have another year before that happens, hopefully I can manage this year and graduate.
Anyway, here is a photo from today that Terri's friend took. I do rather like it.


I actually took another little break to carry on reading On The Road, I just find myself wanting to know what happens next on this crazy journey, I'm only 3 chapters in and the craziness hasn't begun yet but I know lots of things are brewing from what I've been told.

Well, gonna have to make this a little short because I'm going for a drink with Terri to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment