Thursday 17 July 2014

Day 248 - It's a boy!

That's right, it's guitar day!

I got the message this morning after going into work the earliest ever. I went in bright and early to set myself up for a meeting I had first thing, it's nice being able to do things like that to be honest, as much as I won't miss the place it is nice to get a full day in and not wake up in the afternoon. Not that I won't be doing that in my final year. But yeah, after the meeting I got the message saying it was ready to be picked up. And I love it.


Here is the snapchat I sent haha. I opened it up in the office I couldn't wait until I got home. But I had to wait to play it until I got home which was a real bummer.

I've been playing it for hours now learning some flamenco licks and riffs and they're coming along nicely for day one. Hopefully I'll carry on progressing this year so I can show the world.

On Wednesday Johnny is coming back up and we are going to run through a few riffs together. We gave it a go on electrics the other day but it was nothing like playing it on a classical.

This is exactly why this blog post was late, as soon as I got in I got food ready and started playing, only just stopped. I'm planning on getting a few hours in a day so I can keep on top of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment