Wednesday 30 July 2014

Day 261 - Well, it's going well

Went and forgot again didn't i haha. Oh well I'm sure I can rustle up a few words before I go to bed.

Terri has got her interview tomorrow for a teacher training kind of course and she's been hard at work with her presentation. She's put the work in and I'm sure she'll nail it even though she's a little nervous.

Johnny returned to the house again today, he's back for a day or so, heading back home and then he'll be coming back again for a week. It'll be nice to have him back almost full time. It's a shame that I'm still working because we could enjoy it a little more, no doubt he'll have some work to do though as well. Plus we can get some practising in that week and get fully started on our new project.

Anyway, the later the posts get the shorter they'll become. I WILL REMEMBER TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment