Friday 25 July 2014

Day 256 - I've missed Friday

Well I woke up in a terrible mood this morning. Usually I'm just a little grumpy until about 9am and then I'm fine but today I was on a war path. Woke up, and slammed my head on the ceiling, guess that's what I get for being the tallest in the smallest room in the house. After that I was so under prepared for the morning, I usually like to have everything set up so I can pick up and go, but not today, it was a right battle trying to get everythingn sorted out. Which annoyed me even more.

Work was boring as, like always. I was sat in a boiling hot office all day, well is at all day, I finished all my work early and got out of there as soon as possible.

Here I am at home after a walk around the park near my house with Terri. We have pizza and the unlimited possibilities of the internet so we're all set haha. Going to try and pursade Terri to watch The Prestige. We watched Saving Mr. Banks last night, and to be honest I was expecting much from it at all but after I really enjoyed it, it was so well filmed and the actors into are great. Colin Farrell was truely amazing. I know it's totally different but I might give Total Recall a go next time I have some spare time.

Time to start the weekend, got some drinks to be had with some old friends and then it'll be jam time for me and Johnny.

No comments:

Post a Comment