Wednesday 16 July 2014

Day 247 - Taco night

Didn't blog at work, because I didn't want to. I wanted to run to Terri's and start on these tacos, and it went pretty well to be honest.

I bought everything that was needed and was well prepared, for once. But it all went well surprisingly and I really enjoyed them and so did Terri. I sent over a picture to my mum and she is dead excited to give them a try haha.

Finally got round to watching Weird Als new videos today. Tacky and Word Crimes so far, apparently he is releasing a few more over the next week. It's good to see him back on the up, when I was in school he was pretty big but he died down after a while and now he's back. I'm hoping he goes on tour so I can see him which would be sick.

Anyway, making this a short one because I'm pretty much in bed haha. It's time to get back on the beards, I have a new one lines up this Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment