Sunday 6 July 2014

Day 237 - All work done, but it'll be back.

Going to make this a short one for a the weekend. I've put Thor: The Dark World on and my phone battery is running really low.

Started the day wth Johnny returning from his gig, it was good to see him. I'm use to seeing him most days and it's weird being on my own. Luckily I have a pretty epic girlfriend who lives very close though, so I don't feel too alone.

I cracked on with the rest of my work which I managed to finish, just. And then I enjoyed some laziness on my Sunday. I watched a documentary on Vietnam (I know, first choice for anyone who is having a lazy Sunday) and it was pretty intresting. After getting into a lot of music from the 60s the Vietnam war pops up a lot, so I thought I'd expand my knowledge in that area. It was based on letter which we're set from soldiers to their families, some of it was pretty dark but it didn't glorify war in anyway, and really showed the gritty life of the Vietnam war.

Thought I'd try and watch a ton of films today but ended up doing nothing but browse YouTube, Imgur and 4chan all day, oh the internet.

Decided I'm going to watch The Good, The Bad and The Ugly tomorrow. See as though Metallica start with a scene from it every time I've seen them I thought if best give it a watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment