Saturday 5 July 2014

Day 236 - First weekend in the new house

I'd love to tell you that it has been a lazy day, but it really hasn't. Although I did get a KFC which was pretty awesome!

Me and Terri fell asleep with everything turned on last night whilst we watched the Glastonbury highlights, can't even remember if I finished them or not I was so tired. We watched Star Wars Episode III during the day and I fell asleep during that, but Terri enjoyed it because it was the one Star Wars film she was yet to see. I do have to admit for the out of the first three episodes I do prefer the third. I do enjoy the first one, but that's purely because it came out when I was a kid and I use to watch it so much haha. The second is okay, but not great. Of course four, five and six are just amazing. I use to watch them a lot when I was a kid as well, I remember my mum bought me them all on a box set when I was little, no idea where that went. It was VHS mind, not like I can play them now haha.

We got up pretty late, because it was Saturday, I was planning on going to library last night to pick up a few books for my final year project but it was closed, so as soon as it opened I walked down with Terri. Before hand though she bought a KFC, which made the day a hell of a lot better. I don't normally blog about this kind of thing, but I honestly think I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her, she was the one that made me go to Uni, and she is always there to help me out whenever I need it. She puts everyone else first before herself and she is one of the very few confident people I know that isn't a total dick. I respect a person who is confident around themselves and around other people and doesn't have to be a total douche to make sure everyone knows about it. But yeah, she is a saint as far as girlfriends go, she puts up with so much shit from me and still sticks with me. Good thing I have her to keep me on the straight and narrow.

I was going to make this a short one, but I ended up blogging in bed because I've just spend five hours sorting out my work for next week. I have my placement tutor coming down this week to give me my final meeting. Not looking forward to it after I complained about it and he replied to the email I sent to the head of computing. Oops. I honestly do not care for anything he has to say, I know my plan for my final two months of work, and I know what I want to do for my final year project with feedback from another lecturer I had back in second year, and he is fully behind me. Which I like, because he is really nice guy, listens to great music and generally a very friendly guy. I think he will be one of the very few lecturers I will miss from uni.

Well, I'm going to crack on a film and get to sleep. I need to finish off some more work before Monday and I don't fancy doing it all last minute on Monday morning. I'm going to finish off Sin City and then move on to Taxi Driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment