Wednesday 23 July 2014

Day 254 - What the hell can I talk about?

Seriously been the most boring day of my life. Working, and also waiting for work to finish...

Made my way into work early this morning, I had to take some photos of campus before everyone for graduation shows up. Which means I had to be on campus before 8AM, I'm sure you can guess the mood I was in walking around at that time. It would also be the one day that it's crappy weather in the morning. To be honest though, I prefer going around taking some photos rather than being sat in an office all day, at least it breaks my day up a little.

Other than helping out with problems around the office I managed to find some time to pick out what I'm going to cook Terri on Thursday. I'm going for smokey bacon and tomato spaghetti. I've made either thing individually before, but never actually put them together. It also has the Terri seal of approval so I'm going to give it a go.

Boring talk coming up. I recently re-modeled the website for the uni, and they really liked what I did. So much in fact they wanted me to present it to the head of Estates, which I did last week. But now the head of Estates wants me to show it people even higher up, tomorrow. I'm a little nervous about it, but I always get a little nervous for these kind of things and it ends up going fine. I'm hoping it is only a quick one though, I have a shed load of other stuff I really need to be doing. I'm hoping in final year their are a few more presentation type tasks, because I do really enjoy giving them now, that is one thing I've always been pretty good at, but this year has taught me a lot about it so hopefully I've improved with some industry work...using that term lightly though.

Other than that it is going to have to be a short one. Maybe tomorrow I'll do more exciting things, or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment