Thursday 3 July 2014

Day 234 - It never ends!

Seriously this weekend will be the laziest son of a gun in the world. It's been a busy day at work, and then I sorted all my music out.

This bed is so comfy, I slept like a log and so did Terri. Got up before my alarm and jumped in the shower and then WALKED to work. I didn't have to get a train, I didn't have to bare rude people and I could walk and enjoy it. Managed to get into work nice and early, which is pretty rare haha.

Soon as I sat down I had a stack full of papers and 70 emails to go through which I wasn't looking forward to reading. Managed to get through them all though and finished and then WALKED back home. Hooray!

I was going to do my Glastonbury review today but of course I'm stupidly busy again. Tomorrow hopefully I can manage it. If it's not tomorrow then I'll do it on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment