Tuesday 15 July 2014

Day 246 - But I haven't do anything

Again, another very uneventful day. Other than work and shop for a new guitar.

Been looking online for some different classical guitars, I've found a few decent ones for a good a price but I don't think I'll be committing to anything tomorrow before I have a lot around Dawson's. I know for a fact though Dawson's will be a totally stupid price, they always over price guitars. Other equipment and stuff isn't so bad I've found, like I bought my amp which has been perfect since the day I bought it even after throwing it around and giving it some boots at gigs, and it was still a really good amp for a branded well known name. I think I'll always stick with Vox for amps, very warm and classic sounding. Plus the one I have has a valve in it along with some digital pre-sets.

I decided what I'm going to make for my mum, which is a late birthday surprised, this weekend. We've always enjoyed Mexican style food, not sure why. But I'm thinking of making Tacos, which will be one of the first times I've made them as well. I'm going to test them out at Terri's tomorrow though, along with some nachos. Hopefully it'll go ahead fine, I'm sure it will though.

It's only 23 days until I finish up, which only seems like round the corner, but if the rest of the days are anything like today then it is going to be a very long 23 days. Dammit.

I best start looking up some tips to making tacos and carrying on searching for my new guitar, plus I want to go home and make food before I actually pass out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment