Tuesday 8 July 2014

Day 239 - I don't like people

Today has been fine, right until the end, but I promise I won't rant about it....too much.

I was up stupidly early and even managed to get into work the earliest I have ever been. I even saw that as an achievement. Soon as I got in, I had a meeting with my boss, which was pretty much my final meeting, telling me I can leave a few weeks earlier, which was great news to hear. So I have 28 days left of my placement, which I'm sure will fly by. This year has gone to fast it's almost unreal. It only seems like 5 minutes ago I have being interviewed for this very job and 20 minutes ago I was applying for uni. I hope this final year goes slow, but I know it won't. I guess the sooner this year is out of the way the soon I can try to chase my dream. I say chase, as soon as I pick up a guitar in another countries and have one other person listening to what I play that will be my dream complete, anything else is just a bonus.

I had my meeting today, in all honesty, I don't really want to blog about. It went fine, I guess. A few points were made which got me annoyed, but all in all, I'm expected a good grade for this year, be it annoying that I had to hand in two assignments, have two meetings with someone I had no connection with and as the total opposite to me, the world of work...I think not.

But that's that. I'm planning on going home, eating food and watching movies. I'll get to finish The Avengers tonight and start The Good The Bad and The Ugly, and maybe work my way through X-men. I didn't watch anything last night because Terri was round, we made some epic food. She had a tomato and basil sauce which we cooked in pasta and we added some meatballs, it was really nice. I really enjoy cooking with Terri, even though she is the fussiest person in the planet when it comes to food, when we made stuff together I do have a lot of fun. I'm making a curry for her next week, I say I'm making it, I'll make sure she helps out haha. It's something I've never made before but I'm going to do some more research and try it out. Should be a lot of fun.
I actually bought some of the pasta to work with me that we made and it was still well nice, tomorrows lunch is going to be a big disappointment now haha.

Got my mum and sister coming up to bring some stuff up and to see the house tomorrow. I think we're planning on getting some food after as well. It'll be great to see them and have a laugh. It's exactly what I need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment