Thursday 1 May 2014

Day 172 - Hair chop

Okay, firstly, no featured beard because I got let out of work early and bolted for the train so I didn't have time to blog at work. Might be the same tomorrow unless I can get a bit of time before I leave. I'm sure you can guess who it is anyway, but it should be on tomorrow.

I thought I might as well cut my hair and give my beard a little trim before going out tomorrow because I'm going to have no time at all from when I get I'm to blog. Friday should be a decent sized post but don't expect much from Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Hangovers and band stuff don't give me much time during the day. Maybe the Saturday blog will have some stories in it though haha. Anyway, decided to cut my hair for the first time on my own and I can't decide if I've done the back properly or not. It feels like it normally does but if I try to get a photo of the back of my head it looks different. It's a lot harder when you're ok your own but I think I managed it alright. Saves myself some money not having to go to a hairdresser. Just noticed a massive block I missed on the back of my head, I best sort that before work tomorrow haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment