Tuesday 13 May 2014

Day 184 - Way too busy

It's probably been one of the most busiest days of my placement, not only with work but with band related stuff as well.

To start a bad day off, I woke up late and missed my train. Not a good start, but as soon as I got in I cracked on with my work. The phones didn't stop ringing and the requests kept on coming in, I managed to sorted everything though, worked related that is. During the day I had to ring the production company to make sure they confirmed a nice location for us this weekend. It's nice to have all that sorted, pretty much just waiting for Saturday so we can shoot. This is my first ever shoot and I'm really looking forward to it. I think we'll all learn a lot from it, which I think I'm most excited for. They are also doing a photoshoot, an interview with us all and a making of teaser that we can post before we post the video.

Yeah that's the reason it's a late post tonight, I'll try my best to keep it lengthy but I'm flagging and I said I was going to watch Sin City tonight for the first time. I've not heard much about it other than it being in black and white. Apparently it's short stories put together to make a film. I'll have to do a mini-review tomorrow of I make it all the way through. I changed up the format a little for the featured beards, when I go a beard review I think I'm going to scrap the diary entry and stick with the beards from now on. Also changed the name of the blog as well to "In Beards We Trust" haha.

A watched a Vice documentary not long back about sensory deprivation, it was a great video that went into loads of detail about what happens and why it happens. So when I saw a video on YouTube of Rhett and Link trying it out I jumped at the chance of watching it, and of course they didn't disappoint. Two guys that have probably never had a "trip" before starting out almost taking the piss a little about what might happen, but after an hour in a tank they are totally different and seemed to really enjoy their time in the tank. I recommed you watch the video, I can't link it on my phone but I'm sure you can find it.

I could have totally done this post a little earlier but I treated myself to some quality time with Trevor Philips, and started shooting up gangsters around Los Santos. It was exactly what I needed after today, now I'm right in the mood to get into bed early and stick something on. I've been watching a lot of Planet Earth recently, maybe I'll finish off that instead of sticking a film on. Watch that as well if you've not already, the world is amazing place!

No comments:

Post a Comment