Sunday 18 May 2014

Day 189 - Still broken

Woke up this morning and my neck was stupidly stiff, I could barely move it. I was going to get in the bath but it's a little now, plus I'm sure all the xbox I've played today has helped it out loads haha.

Andy left for home this afternoon, this could be he last time he comes to the house now. All the band stuffs finished off and we'll be I'm our new house in a few months. Plus it's like 5 weeks until glastonbury, boom!

Just heard Breaking Bad won a Bafta which is awesome, that show deserves all the awards possible! And apparently Aaron Paul still has his cracking beard haha. Maybe he'll appear tomorrow in my blog?

I left the whole video shoot blog post a little short so I'll do a nice big catch up tomorrow once I'm infront of a computer.

I'd love to write more but I literally have done nothing today haha

No comments:

Post a Comment