Tuesday 20 May 2014

Day 191 - I love a good vent

Spent pretty much all night venting out to my housemates, and today I did the same in a letter. Hurry up weekend!

Managed to actually get up fine this morning, but I know what will happen, I'll think I'm getting use to early mornings and then bam. It is painfully difficult to get out of a bed. I don't know why I kid myself, I'll probably be like that for the rest of my life haha.

Well of course I was in a terrible mood yesterday, and that passed on last night even when I got in and had a cuppa tea. Luckily though I had a good vent to everyone in the house and they listened and gave me a few pointers. I've been told to write a letter to my head of year, which is a little blunt, but hopefully he will get my point.

Last night we thought we'd listen to the first albums we ever bought. So I picked Gorillaz self titled debut album, which yes, was the first album I ever bought. Forgot how much of a good album it actually is, as well as Demon Days, which is another great album. I do really like the whole virtual members gimmick they have going on. Sometimes when they play live they have some really cool projections of the members, hopefully one day I'll get to see them.

Today has been a very boring day, writing that letter and photoshopping posters as always. The best news is that it is payday tomorrow haha. Also my mum and grandparents are coming up this weekend so I'll be going home for a bit, which I'm looking forward to. I've not been home in a while, and I could do with a good walk to help me out a little haha. Plus all the food haha. Nah but seriously, it is always great to see my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment