Friday 30 May 2014

Well, I've messed up - DAY 201!

OVER 200 DAILY BLOG POSTS

This is slightly embarrassing. Turns out in one of my very short, late night posts I repeated a day and missed my actual 200th post. Anyway, we'll have a little look back over the past 100 days.

I think the main thing that points out the most about these past 100 days was the beginning of the beard reviews. Starting with on day 149 with Michael Eavis. They have been a little slow lately what with me being super busy at work, but I'm sure I'll be able to fit in at least one a week from now on. I'm thinking every Friday could be a beard review day. Yeah I like the sound of that.

If we look back at day 101 I was still part way through my beard test. What a fail that was, but I have to say after taking them pills I have started to notice a few changes here and there but no full on beard just yet.

Day 110 was my first every, but not the last guest post by my girlfriend. Who is a great blogger by the way, go check her out HERE. She has been getting into her cross stitch lately and has been doing some really awesome ones. Including some Seal lyrics as a house warming present for me and my housemates.

Look through all the posts of March, all I ever seem to be talking about is vinyls. One day I'm buying new ones and the next I'm listening to them all. That reminds me, I might actually go to the record shop after work and pick up a few new ones for the weekend.

Of course, it was in this 100 days that we found our new house on day 127. To think we viewed some terrible houses and the last one was perfect, and now this week we'll be putting the money down to finally call it ours. In no time we'll be moving our stuff in and partying likes it freshers all over again. Cannot wait. And then when it does actually get to freshers we'll be poor and burnt out...

The featured beards are rolling in now with with Gandalf. Which to this day is one of my personal favourite blog posts I've done. Hope we'll have some more like it very soon. When we move into May the beards do die down a little, this was when my work load was going through roof, and there is very little sign of it slowing down right now, but I'm sure like I said earlier I'll be able to fit in at least one a week from now on. 

And then we're here today, with a good 20 or so days of me moaning about work and coming in late, and then writing really shitty posts on the weekend or when I end up forgetting, which is still at the beginning of every week. One day I'll learn I'm sure.

Well, thank you if you have been reading. I don't really do it for any audience, just wanted to see if I can do it. Only 136 more days to go and I'll be all done. No doubt it'll be round in no time.

WEEKEND TIME.


No comments:

Post a Comment