Thursday 22 May 2014

Day 193 - Hate being ill

It's a late and short post this evening, I've been ill all day and I'm totally taking advantage of this bed.

Last night we stayed up pretty late and ate nothing but sugar, usually doesn't do much to me but this morning I felt so crap. Really hits home that I might be changing and all this bad food is finally getting to me. Damn it.

I left work a little early so I could go home and get some decent food, it made make me feel a lot better, but I don't think I'll be going in tomorrow. Spent most of the night watching films haha.

The times came out for the bands at glastonbury and all the clashes I had are no longer there. Meaning I can pretty much see all the bands I want to, boom! I didn't even notice that Band of Skulls had been added to the line up as well, which is a double boom!

Well I'm gonna get back to some films and drinking tea, thug life I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment