Friday 2 May 2014

Day 173 - It's today! | Featured Beard: Uncle Albert (Buster Merryfield)

Today is the day! I've got my loan in, everyone is coming up to party, and then we party haha. Still got a few other things to plan, like the pie and punch for when we get in, but I'm sure that will go fine. That is until the drinks start flowing, and knowing everyone that is coming out tonight they will be flowing fast no doubt. It is such a good feeling knowing that I don't have to be up early tomorrow as well. We have band practice on the Sunday and Monday to keep us going over the week which is good.

I checked out a few videos on YouTube this afternoon on slicking my hair back. Usually I go for the full on slicked back like CM Punk style, if you don't know of CM Punk he was a WWE wrestle who slicked his hair right back, in fact he is one of the guys who made me get a haircut. Not him personally, I saw his  hair style and thought "that's cool" and I went for it. But yeah I love that hair style but it always looks so normal, I've been wanting to make it a little bigger, sort of Johnny Cash style. Apparently it is called the pompadour, which I had no idea about but I've watched a few How-To videos and found a good way to give it a go, I have the perfect hair for it, I just need a decent comb which I'm going to pick up soon. I have to go into Bodycare on my own which I am not looking forward to at all. Also considering getting some new jeans, because the two pairs I own both have holes in, which again means going into Primark on my own, not fan again.

Thought I'd force myself to do this post a little earlier because I'm leaving work a little early so we can get back in good time for everyone to arrive. Don't want them coming in to a dirty student house, they probably will though haha. 

------------------------------BEARD TIME-------------------------------

I left a few clues about this one, and I'm sure anyone who reads it will get it straight away. It's is of course Uncle Albert. Played by Buster Merryfield in the extremely successful British Sitcom Only Fools and Horses. Unfortunately Buster passed a way many years ago at the well bearded age of 78.

Buster of course going for the really really thick full beard, but light on top. I know I've send in the past that I'm not a big fan of gray beards, but this guy and Gandalf are the exceptions in that rule.

Only Fools and Horses was a great show and it still is to this day. Pretty much everyone I know can put on an episode and laugh at least once. So here is my all time favorite scene from show.





Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment