Monday 26 May 2014

Day 197 - Classic day off

Bank holiday. Food, laziness and actual crap TV.

My lie in this morning was epic, if I could have stayed in bed all day I would of. But I had to jump in the shower and make my way to Huddersfield to see Terri. Not seen her for a while and it's good to be here again.

We went to Warehouse in town and had a bit of food and drink. Got my hands on a Warehouse card, no doubt that'll be getting abused next year haha.

We got in and made gammon, egg and chips and it was frigging awesome. I do enjoy a large amount of food which puts me into a coma for the rest of the day.

Britians Got Talent was on TV. I really cannot stand any shows like that. I said it was like an itch, which once you get rid of it, another one pops up called X Factor. Maybe someone needs to do a talent show were if you're a dancer or singer, you can't enter. That's all it ever seems to be now a days. Pah!

Anyway, that's enough moaning from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment