Thursday 29 May 2014

Day 200 - Naps kill

No idea why, but I thought it would be good idea to have a nap after work, oops. Of course I have an idea why, because naps are awesome until you wake up.

Been a really good day at work, Everything is coming along nicely, even though some other placement students I work with will be leaving soon, which is going to make my job more difficult in many ways. A) I'll have more work to do. B) I'll be pretty much on my own for another two months. Not a fan of working on my own, I really so prefer a team when it comes to large amounts of work. I'm sure I'll cope though and hopefully August will be along in no time. I actually counted the days to when I finish and it's around 50 days if I use up the rest of my holidays to finish a little bit earlier.

I get in from work, and what with Jonny being in London and sort of on my own for the night because Martin (my other housemate) is busy working away. So I crack on some Simpsons and end up falling asleep for 40 minutes and it has screwed me up big time. You know that feeling you get after a nap? I have it so bad. But I think a stupid amount of cheesy chips has put me back on the path of a normal human being.

Seen as though I have the night to myself I'm going to watch The Machinest and get an early night before a crazy weekend of antics. It's not a movie I've seen before, but I do love a good Christian Bale film. I watched Momento last night in reverse order, that was a great film. It's a little tough to get your head around but once you do it all pays off. It's a very well made film by an amazing director Christopher Nolan. I might even try and slip in a Dark Knight film this weekend if I have time.

Not a very eventful day, but I've managed to get some length out of a non eventful day and a nap when I got in, somehow? I think tomorrow will be pretty much the same up until I get in and our friend arrives. Mr. Dan White. I'll post a little picture of the giant tent we have on Saturday if we ever managed to pitch it.


No comments:

Post a Comment