Friday 16 May 2014

Day 187 - The day before the shoot

It has been a stressed filled couple of days, but it looks like it is finally happening

To say I got a good nights sleep last night I felt like hell this morning. No idea why but I felt really ill and made my journey into work terrible. Anyway, I made it, worked my ass off (a little) and now I get to leave early. Not bad for a Friday really. So I'm doing my blog post for the day before I leave like the good "blogger" I am, yeah I use the term blogger very lightly in this case, because I have a feeling this could be a short one. Firstly, because I want to go home, and secondly because I've done pretty much nothing today other than work.

Got to hear a rough mix of Burn last night, and it is sounding awesome! Probably one of the best mixes as a band we have right now, and hopefully the video will make it even more popular. Fingerscrossed anyway, it could all go pear shaped at any moment, but I'm sure we'll be fine.

Another really nice day, on my dinner break I went and sat with Terri in one of the many beer gardens Huddersfield has to offer. Went to Warehouse, which has just been done up, and it is looking really swanky. I think it'll become very popular next year for me and the rest of the guys I'm living with, along with Parish of course, our second home.

Had a major urge to cook omelettes tonight, so that is exactly what I'll be doing as soon as I get home. Not had them in ages.

I am going to brave the walk to the station with my jacket, even though I'm pretty sure it won't change anytime soon, but knowing my luck it'll rain as soon as I walk out of the door.

Anyway, it's officially weekend time, hooray for sleep!...Well on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment