Wednesday 28 May 2014

Day 199 - A strange way to end the day

It's been a busy day, so I didn't blog at work. Now I'm eating soup listening to 60 Years of BBC Theme Music...

For some reason it was painfully difficult to get up. It was throwing it down outside which I think had something to do with it. Really am not a fan of cold wet mornings. But I made it into work and had a pile of work waiting for me.

I finished it all off before the end of the day, so hopefully it should be an easy enough few days before the weekend. Got an epic weekend coming up again, we have a friend coming over that we're going to Glastonbury with, so we're having a run through of putting the tent up.

I got in and Jonnys brother has popped round because they're heading to London tomorrow. So we're sat here with a curveball vinyl on, BBC Theme music over 60 years...it's a very strange choice haha, feel like I'm playing Bioshock.

Well, we're going to watch Wolf Of Wall Street and get an early night. Maybe I'll turn up to work tomorrow in a fine suit and take loads of drugs...or not haha

No comments:

Post a Comment