Saturday 24 May 2014

Day 195 - I'm all packed up

Moved a lot of my stuff out from my place in Leeds back home ready to go back to Huddersfield. I will certainly miss Leeds, but it is going to be good to be back home.

Got woken up early by the dog. Every time I'm home she always finds a way into my room and jumps on my bed for 30 seconds and is on her way again. Usually get back to sleep, but when family are up I get up and have breakfast with everyone. And of course the breakfasts are top notch when both my Nan and Mum are in the kitchen haha.

Soon after we all took Molly for a walk and headed over to Leeds to pick up my stuff. We ended up getting a little lost because of my mum's sat nav but we got there in the end. Packed all my stuff up, everyone had a good laugh at all the crazy stuff in our house. We didn't stick around, after we packed everything we got back home before we got hit by a serious storm.

Pretty much been milling about all day, watching whatever has been on TV. So nothing too special to report really. To say I'm blogging on my laptop on the weekend for the change it'll still be a short one.

I think we're off for one final walk tomorrow when my sister is back from work, and just before I leave to go back to Leeds for my final month.

No comments:

Post a Comment