Friday 23 May 2014

Day 194 - I'm homeeeeeee

I was very ill last night, didn't go into work today, and ended up at home watching classic Simpsons episodes.

Yeah last night I got this serious cramp in my stomach at like 2 in the morning. I hasn't eaten all day because eating all that crap just total destoryed my appetite. But finally the body had enough and ended up being sick at 2AM, but then all of a sudden I was so hungry, so I ended up brushing my teeth and going to make toasties haha.

Still felt a little crap in the morning, so I thought I'd be a good call to not go in. I packed up a little more of my stuff and headed off to see the family. Like I always say, it really does my some good seeing them all.

The weather has been pretty crazy so we haven't really done much, we went for a little walk but that was about it. Now I'm in bed watching The Simpsons. Gotta be ready for a day of packing up and moving boxes from Leeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment