Monday 5 May 2014

Day 176 - Money

Spent too much money this weekend, but it was pretty much all needed. A night out on Friday, two hangover takeaways, then paying bills and sorting out coah tickets for Glastonbury has hit me really hard. But the last part had to be done. Man money sucks. Imagine a world without time and money, I'm sure we'd all be much happier.

I've just seen a video with a poem being read to me about how technology is making us lonely and enslaving us, and of course everyone jumps on it and starts going crazy. Personally for me, I feel we wouldn't be the people we are today without it. We save more lives, we have more and more people striving to create these new products that help is live our lives, yeah it's not like old times but why should be living like that if we're becoming smart. This is Kony all over again, it'll be forgotten about next week.

It happened again, I went off on one.

Anyway, I'm going to make it an early night with some tv. I'll get thinking of some beards.

No comments:

Post a Comment