Saturday 10 May 2014

Day 181 - Saturday/Chillday

Technically this is the only day of my weekend I won't be doing anything, seen as though tomorrow I'm at band practice for most of the day.

I took full advantage of that fact and watched a few films. I found a list of 250 films, most of them I've not watched or not got round to watching so I thought of give them a go. I started yesterday off with Resoviour Dogs, which was awesome. Everything you want from a Tarrentino film, blood, swearing, robberies, death and diamonds. I would definitely watch it again. I started today off with 2001: A Space Odessey, which again was a truly unreal film. I've no idea why I've never got round to watch it before becAuse I've loved Kubricks other films like Full Metal Jacket and The Shining. One thing I love about it was that he has so many films about so many different things, a talented man. The film itself like I said was great, the ending is a little confusing but I think I get it, slightly. The whole story is fantastic and the fact that it was released on the 60s with those shots just blew my mind! Today I started to watch that old classic One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest. I got about halfway through and again I really like it. Not sure why I've not sat down and watched more classic films. I'll be doing it more and more once I finished my placement.

Well that is pretty much all I did, all day haha. Just waiting on Andy to turn up then I think we'll stick on some music and catch up. Even though he was up last weekend I'm sure he'll have some stories haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment