Wednesday 21 May 2014

Day 192 - Much better

You can't beat an actual nice day, with good weather. Is it acceptable to wear sunglasses in the office? No? Damn.

It was actually really nice as soon as I got up this morning, so the sunglasses when straight on before anything else haha. I have some pretty garish sunnies to be honest, I did pick them up from Primark from the lady section, but I think I can pull them off haha. Or just nobody is telling me they look stupid. Either way they'll be coming out along with the fur coat at Glastonbury.

I did see a post somewhere today saying that is could well be a very hot June and July, which is great, but typical knowing that I have bought a fur coat. I'm sure it will come in very handy on them cold nights in the tent.

As far as work goes, I've actually had a good day. People thanking me, and appreciating my work is always a win. Hopefully my tutor will see that I'm actually doing a good job when it comes to my final meeting.

I'll be honest, I did actually nearly forget about blogging today, but I think this could well be the first full week in a long time of not forgetting. Or did I forget Monday? I don't know. It feels normal anyway.

Last night we all managed to get in pretty early, so we thought we'd crack on some music and spend some quality time on Grand Theft Auto, we hadn't been on it multiplayer for a while so we thought we'd all crack on. It was fun for the first 20 minutes until the servers went down. Surely Rockstar should know how much of a popular game it is, and upgrade to high hell. It is a shame the servers are so lame, because it would be perfect online then. But I'm sure it will continue tonight, hopefully without any trouble.

Bit of a random change of topic, but I've only just got round to hear Dr. Dre's new song "I need a doctor", from (or was from) his album "Detox". I'm not feeling it, and I'm glad it won't be on the new album after all. He even shows clips when he was in NWA and this hard faces west coast rapper, but now he's just another chart topping rapper. Listen to me, bang on about rap. So white. It's weird, but I've only just really got into it, I'm not a massive fan of modern rappers, I really do prefer the older stuff. And if I had to say it, I prefer west coast rap haha. (I can only see the texts coming in now when Terri read this, I've not changed! I've just got into new music okay! Haha).

I'll call that a day for work. I have food waiting for me back home, and an Xbox. 


No comments:

Post a Comment