Monday 19 May 2014

Day 190 - Screw Mondays!

I knew it was going to be a bad day when I got up this morning, I guess it can't get any worse, plus I just got some good news...

We all got so excited for Glastonbury for some reason last night and ended up staying up dead late just swapping stories, like little girls having a sleepover haha, nah it was fun and we got a bit of planning done. But I really could of done without the 2AM sleep. my first alarm didn't even wake me up then my second just put me in a major mood. Of course the train times have changed over the weekend, so I guessed when to go for a train because the app wasn't working. Luckily managed to get on a train and it was too busy.

Here we go, get ready for this. I get into work to find my final assignment has been marked up, and of course my hard ass tutor has given my a shitty grade. I'll admit my first assignment wasn't great, but he marked it dead harsh. I listened to everything he had to say, even sat through patronizing talks I didn't want to hear. I took everything from my last meeting, knew the next assignment like the back of my hand and started early. I thought I was making serious progress with my work only to be told it is crap by some old fashioned man, and his old fashioned ways. He actually pulls out these papers charts and measures stress, and telling me I should be looking at charts like these on a daily basis. Yeah, because everyone does that in the world of work. Plus it is plain to see he is a boring guy, who must have been a right hermit when he was at university. I like to hope I have a few stories and have some experience in life rather than being able to plot my stress levels on a chart. I honestly think hes years of a teacher are coming to an end, and I'll try not to tell him when we next meet.

But, now I have some good news. Got a phone call from the estate agents about the new house and it has all gone through. Just waiting on a few minor details, which aren't a problem and we're good to go! We get a last minute inspection of the house before we officially move in so they can sort everything. Then after Glastonbury, I'll officially be living in Huddersfield again. Very exciting times.

No comments:

Post a Comment