Tuesday 6 May 2014

Day 177 - I really dislike wasps.

I love summer and the good weather and everything but wasps are not cool. I was walking home and one flew right at me, I thought nothing of it until I got in the house and it was in my hood! So I started freaking out like a mad man and threw my jacket off. Now I can't find it anywhere, but I can hear it every so often. Feel like Walter White trying to find that fly. Without the all the meth, and it's a wasp not a fly.

Bit of a late one today, it had to be. Been a really busy day at work, got some designs printed up for our campaigne today and they are looking really good. Got some more to finish off tomorrow and then it'll be all good.

I was going to do a beard today but I still can't think of a theme. Think I'll just do a one off tomorrow and then see how it goes from there. Got a good one tomorrow, a personal favourite. Also the lead role in my film I'm starting to write. I actually started writing a little screenplay to it, I did a bit of research before hand and then cracked on. It is pretty hard to write a screenplay for, mainly because it's not got much dialogue and it's has some seriously detailed shots. But hopefully it will start coming together and I can show a few people. I want to properly copyright it before post it online because, I've not seen any films like it and the story is pretty different. Took a bit of influence from one of my favourite directors though Mr. Tarantino. I might actually crack on with it now, now I have the house to myself. Watch this space.

Seen as though I've started doing this I thought I'd best starting up my game when it comes to films. I remember seeing a list of the 250 top films by imdb. So I think I'm going to try and make my way through that.

But first I need to find this god damn wasp!

No comments:

Post a Comment