Saturday 7 June 2014

Well well well, someone forgot to blog....

What a task.
Since I know for a fact my forgetful boyfriend has been in quite a hungover state all day and therefore fell asleep ridiculously early, forgetting to blog in the process, I thought, instead of waking him up, I'd just be a top girlfriend and quickly jot down a post for him.
Little did I know, I'd actually forgotten his Blogger password and subsequently have spent the last 15 minutes trying incessantly to hack into this account. So what started as a nice, kind gesture, could actually look a little insane when he wakes up tomorrow morning to find a multitude of emails informing him that a raging stalker has been trying to gain access to his Google accounts. Sorry sleeping beauty, it was in fact me! (Oops..sorry!)

Anyway, long story short - the reason George has been so neglectful is because him and his friends actually went out last night and he has been feeling the effects of that all day today.
I don't know the ins and outs of their antics but I'm sure it was fun and crazy and probably slightly bizarre. But I'm sure he will fill you in tomorrow when he wakes feeling refreshed and fully sober.
For now though, I am also heading to slumberland.

Goodnight and you're welcome,
El Georgio's blogging savior (and long suffering girlfriend!),
Terri
X

No comments:

Post a Comment