Friday 6 June 2014

Aaron Paul & Jesse Pinkman - FEATURED BEARD (208)



Today I will be talking about one of the greatest beards of the modern era. This beard took on the world and won.

The very beard I am talking about has won countless awards for his acting skills and has starred in one of the biggest TV shows to date, and one of my personal favorites of all time. Of course I am talking about the true gentleman that knows how to play a 20-something drug dealing meth cook, really well, Mr. Aaron Paul. Well, not just Aaron Paul, his character in Breaking Bad, Jesse Pinkman, had a great beard at times as well



So we'll start with Aaron himself. Just from the first picture we can see a very sleek looking young man, who can pull off the slicked back hair style and beard combo to the max. Not many men can pull of such a statement, but Mr. Paul certainly knows how to wax that hair back and leave the razor on the sink. Many people see a beard as a figure of laziness, not me. A beard shows power and instantly earns respect from another man when in his sight. If Aaron Paul walked past me in the street with such a beard, I just wouldn't be able to control myself, my first automatic reaction would be to grasp onto the beard with both hands and then introduce myself. That is exactly how I work beard first, names later.

Like I mentioned earlier, his most famous character Jesse Pinkman, has also had a fair amount of beard in his time cooking meth for the city of Albuquerque. Jesse here has gone for the classic "dirty beard". Don't think that's a negative, that is maximum respect for any beard wearer. A beard adds a lot of badass points to a man, and if they wear cool ass clothing in the process, you've pulled off the "dirty beard"!


Whats that I hear you say? You Don't think a huge beard goes nice in cool clothing? Are you a fool? Check him out in his casuals with his mighty beard! Yeah that's right, this is a man who can pull of a mighty mane in any get up, this man truly is topping the beard chart right now. If Aaron Paul and Ewan McGregor starred in anything together, regardless of plot or other casting it would be my favourite piece of television/film whatever! We need to make this happen.


But in all seriousness, Aaron Paul is a fantastic actor, and such a great guy. Everything I see on Twitter from him is nothing but love for his fans. He is truly an inspiration to all young aspiring actors out there. The best thing about it his is he still a young guy, so there is so much more we will be seeing from him in the future. I have a lot of time and respect for him as a person, and maybe one day, I'll get to touch that very beard haha.


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment