Sunday 8 June 2014

Day 210 - My Saviour

Yup, I totally forgot because of my stupidly hungover state. Honestly, has to be in my top 3 hangovers. To say it was our last night out in Leeds we went out with a bang. And that bang have just a right headache.

I got in and was expecting and total chill out weekend, but Johnny had been for a quick drink with his mates and ended up wanting to go out. So as soon as he comes in we all wanna go out. Before we know it were getting ready rushing around for a taxi. Totally sick night though, cheap drinks and brilliant music.

Had a dance off with a black guy.

Still not feeling 100% today but I've managed to pull myself together to make some food and do a post. Terri is amazing for logging in and taking my place, she knows full well what I'm like when I'm hungover and she's an amazing person to be able to put up with me and help me out with this blog, what with her being a blogging genius an all. I owe her big time. (She'll probably screenshot me saying that...)

No comments:

Post a Comment