Wednesday 11 June 2014

Day 213 - I gotta say it was a good day

I think Ice Cube perfectly summed up my day today...




Back to square one with the mornings though, again I hit that snooze button and had another 10 minutes before actually getting up. I wasn't as bad as the past few months though, getting up 10 minutes before my train gets in, and then probably have a quick 5 minutes on the train haha.

I got into work and found than the contract for the house had been emailed to me, which got me excited until I read a few things, but I soon got them sorted with the agency. So we're good to go for the house. Hooray.

I've probably had one of my most busiest days today. Phone calls and emails coming out of my ears, and only a handful of people ever say thank you for work I do for them. But I guess that handful makes up for it. But I do have to admit, I am really looking forward to leaving, I know I shouldn't say things like that but I'm just so fed up of the boring 9-5 lifestyle, I'm either to young for it and I might grow into it, or I'll never get use to it. Either way it sucks, and the sooner I am out of here the better. I am not a fan of power mad people, and I have met enough people like that in this place, but don't get me wrong there are some really nice people who work here as well, I just don't know how they deal with it day in day out.

I did end up watching Long Way Round last night, I remember leaving it part way through the season when I last watched it, so I thought I'd jump right in. Considering getting Long Way Down on download as well, I remember watching that when it first aired and I never missed an episode, I love it.

Not sure what to do this weekend really. What with my train pass running low I don't have a lot of options. I can either brave it and go home and buy a new pass over the weekend, or I can stay at home and not buy a new pass. Hmm.

I know one thing though. As soon as I get home I need food and a stupid amount of hours on GTA. Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment