Thursday 12 June 2014

Day 214 - Two weeks to go

Normal day at work, can't really complain about it which makes a change I know. Also, 2 weeks to Glastonbury!

Well it happened again, up before my alarm and ready before the train, let's hope I can keep this up. It has been a great day for weather, I really hope that keeps up as well, really want some good weather for Glastonbury. Don't be doing with rain, but I do have my fur coat so all is good haha.

Finishing off Long Way Round whilst Terri is at work, nearly at the end now. Oh yeah, I'm at Terri's for tonight, getting ready to have a classic pizza! Then I'm going home tomorrow after work, and then I'll be going down to Burton for a big BBQ with the family which I'm really looking forward to. Like I say, also enjoy seeing the family. Weather is looking good for this weekend as well, so it should be a lot of fun.

I remember saying in a previous blog that I want to see Ewan McGregor in sometbing with Aaron Paul, well looking through twitter I found this picture...



I mean if they had beards it would be much better but hey, still two of my favourite actors in one picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment