Wednesday 18 June 2014

Day 220 - One more day of work!

It's only mid week for some, but for me it is the beginning of the end of the week, which makes me very happy. Then my birthday and Glastonbury can officially begin.

I didn't blog at work yesterday because of the email I got reminding me about my final project proposal that needed handing in for next week. Of course I'm not here next week so I need to get it down within two days. Typical student way I left it until last minute, but I had a meeting with a previous teacher this afternoon and showed him my proposal and he really likes it and is really interested in supervising me for it. Which is great news, because I do really get on with him and he's a very friendly guy, and hopefully he'll guide me in the right direction. Very excited to get started on it, apparently I have many hours of skimming through the library to find some similar research papers. Joy.

Well that's one half of why I'm in a good mood. Tomorrow is my last day before I have many many days off, which I am so happy about. Seriously not had a string of days off in a long time. Going to go crazy with the sleep in the next few days before it all gets messed up after some crazy times at a festival.

I've actually started buying a few things to make it a little easier to carry some shit. For the past few years I've used a suitcase kind of bag, but this year I've bought a proper camping bag so I can keep so much shit in that, which will mean it will be so much easier to carry as well. It'll just be me, my fur coat and free hands on the way to Manchester, which will be great. So many times I've messed my hands up on the first day from carrying so much shit, half of which I don't even use. But this year is going to be different, I know it.

This is going to have to be a short one, because I've not done anything else today other than that. And I don't want to bore myself or anyone by ranting on about the world like I normally do haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment