Tuesday 24 June 2014

Day 226 - The adventure begins/Terri's takeover

Well today's the day. Jud's headed off to Manchester for the night, ready for his Glasto adventures and I'm the hostess with the mostest on his blog for the next week or so.

Not gunna lie he's picked quite a hectic week to be swanning off to Glastonbury and leaving me in charge, what with my results day today, my friends moving out tomorrow and me heading off to the seaside this weekend but I'll give it my best shot anyway!

This will be a mediocre start to my blogging week, as I'm quickly trying to fit in a blog before I head off to work for the evening. But up to now, I think Jud and his Glasto gang have met up at his pal's in Manchester and will probably be chilling with some food and maybe a few drinks before they head off to their coach at something silly like 2AM. As far as I know, that's how his day has panned out so far.

As for me, I found out my uni results today and am pleased to say that I'll be graduating in less than a month with a 2:1 degree in Media and Popular Culture BA (Hons). Wow! As you can imagine that means its been a busy day and could possibly be a busy night depending on how tired I am after a shift at work.

Buuut, its my day off tomorrow so hopefully I can drum up a better blog post, with a bit more to say.

Until then, this will have to do. Adios, my blogging amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment