Sunday 1 June 2014

Day 203 - I need to be lazy

With Dan being round last night we had a late one, and even when I got into bed I ended up getting no sleep so I'm so tired today. Really cannot wait to get back into bed, even though I'm up early for work.

The travel into work shouldn't be too bad though, I got a Santana album on my phone and I'm going to have that on for the entire journey. Perfect.

I thought is get up a little earlier than normal for a Sunday and I clean up the living room a little. Then we all went into Leeds and decided to get some food. We thought at first we'd go to a Spoons for something but then we remembered about the amazing food court in Leeds. (Now I'm about to post photos using my phone and it normally screws up a little when I do that but you get it). We found a Vietnamese place called Pho.


The menu is packed full of names I've never heard of so we asked for se recommendation and they did not disappoint at all. I can't for the life of me remember the name of the dish, but it tasted amazing and it was such a good price.


I even got taught how to use chop sticks properly, which I will be using in future for food like that. In the picture it doesn't look like much food, but noodles are so filling and they really do fill you up nicely.

I'm determined to get Terri to try out some more oriental food. We made a stir fry once and she liked it but she refuses to this day that we even made it haha. I think we'll have reached a peak when we're eating at a Wagamama, that's the goal. So if you're reading this get ready!

Think I'm gonna laze about for the rest of the day now, and get ready for Game of Thrones tomorrow, woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment