Wednesday 4 June 2014

Day 206 - My ticket is here!

Boring day at work but I got the good news that my Glastonbury ticket has arrived.

Horrible morning trying to get into work. Had a trolley guy on the train swear at me, I won't go into it because it's pretty boring, and I've said it about 10 times today haha. Anyway, I've complained and waiting for a response. 

I got a phone call today from my mum, and she told me that my Glastonbury ticket had arrived. It's cool that it has a pictures on it, even though it's for security, it's still pretty cool haha.

I'm at Terri's tonight and she made an epic lasagne. She totally nailed it, and it tasted like a dream. Makes me want to start cooking a little more. Maybe next year in the new house, I only have a few more days left in our house. Going to be weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment