Monday 23 June 2014

Day 225 - I'm all packed

I'm all packed ready to take a trip to Manchester tomorrow. I've been busy all day getting everything sorted, totally forgot about all the heavy crap I have to carry but it will all be worth it once I get it all there.

Tomorrow Terri will be taking over for a week, if she has time of course. So expect well worded posts that actually make sense and other people might actually want to read haha.

Few quick lines about my birthday. It was totally sick. Got some amazing things and spend some quality time with the family, they're all amazing people that make days like birthdays so much better. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I best try and get a good nights sleep before the pain of a train journey tomorrow, so I'll leave it at that.

Back next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment