Tuesday 3 June 2014

Day 205 - Blogging properly at home!

Okay, I might have forgotten to blog at work, but I said to myself "I refuse to do a short and shitty mobile post". So here I am in front of my laptop blogging. Go me.

Managed to get a stupid amount of sleep last night, so I woke up feeling totally fine and ready to take on the day. And what with yesterday being such a good day, I was still in a good mood. Double good day, very rare.

DO NOT READ ON IF YOU ARE NOT UP TO DATE WITH GAME OF THRONES!

Even though the ending of that episode had already been ruined for me, by the horrible group of people that read the books and think they are better than the folks watching the TV show, I did really enjoy the entire thing. It everything from laughter to shock and boobs. We actually thought about it last night, and decided their is no episode of Game of Thrones without at least one boob in it. But yeah, what I expected happened but I'm really looking forward to the next few episodes seen as though I now have no idea what is going to happen. Crazy to think that it is a long long time til the actual end of the show. But only 2 more weeks until the end of this season, and 2 more weeks until I move out of this very house and head over to Glastonbury.

Speaking of Glastonbury, my ticket got dispatched yesterday, and I'm in the process of ordering a pipe for the weekend haha. I was thinking of taking it another step up, and buying some silver grillz to go with my fur coat and pipe, overkill?

I had the usual work load in front of me, but I battled on through the day like always. I even got a few conversations out of some people which again is rare in my day. I'm usually the guy who turns up and is expected to fix something with no questions, but the odd person actually asked me a few questions about my job which was nice.

I really need to get thinking of a beard for this Friday. I think I have one in mind from Breaking Bad which I really want to do. Pretty sure I mentioned his name a while back. But I'm sure a few more will pop up over the next few days which I can get some words around.

Anyway, a killer pizza is in the oven, and I think I'd fall into a seriously deep depression if it burned. Seen as though I'm topping it up with extra toppings and cheese (as always).

No comments:

Post a Comment