Saturday 14 June 2014

Day 216 - BBQ

Well I'm down Burton, and we've had a big family BBQ. Love family times.

I got up really early today, earlier than I do for work during the week, but I like getting up early when I'm down my nans, don't know why but I do haha. I guess it could be the epic breakfast that my nan always puts on...maybe.

We got the whole family round, and we had a big BBQ. My uncle really knows how to cook a steak. It was perfect (for me anyway) cooked on the outside and a little pink in the middle. Of course I cleared up everything, I think they like it when I come to a BBQ because no food gets wasted haha.

Not sure if I'm gonna stay up for the entire England game tonight, really tired and I've screwed my back up playing football with Ellie. I come back with an injury every time I come down.

Just thought, in a few days I'll be going past and doing down even futher, woo

No comments:

Post a Comment