Friday 27 June 2014

Day 229 - I almost forgot

I'm a naff host, I almost forgot to update and I'm super tired so I'll cheat and finish this post tomorrow. Ooooops.

Forgive me I'm new to this daily blogging malarky!

______________________________________

Okay let's start again shall we?

So, Friday. I was up incredibly early for my train through to Scarborough for the weekend which was surprisingly quick and easy. Once I arrived, Jade picked me up from the station and we headed into town for a spot of shopping before heading back for a chippy tea. (Which I've been excited about all week!) We then started to get the wine out before heading over to watch McBusted at Scarborough Open Air Theatre. It was awesome! Some guy got so excited, that he jumped in the lake!

Anyway that was my Friday.

Jud's Glasto weekend began properly with bands such as Blondie, Haim and Kaiser Chiefs performing. I think he saw all of those but I could be wrong. I know he saw Blondie for definite because I had 4 missed calls from him trying to let me listen to Debs, but I was a terrible girlfriend and didn't hear my phone going off. Oops :/

Anyway that's all I heard from him really so I imagine he's having an awesome time, just like I am in Scarborough.

No comments:

Post a Comment