Wednesday 26 March 2014

Day 139 - Pizza day | Day 59 - Beard test

Today is the day! It's pizza day! We went to Iceland late last night and picked everything up in advance just like we planned. But last minute we decided to stuff some extra toppings inside the pizza cake. Got some BBQ chicken strips, so now it's going to have the added height haha. I'll post a picture in tomorrow blogs!

So the plan is, make nachoes, put the pizza cake in the oven to pre-cook, war nachoes whilst it cooks and then slam on loads of cheese and garlic sauce for the final few minutes so it melts nicely. Then begins the food coma. So if I've not blogged tomorrow I'm still in a coma haha. Going to go for a run in five so I don't feel total crap when I eat all this food haha.

It's a purely chill night tonight, no going out, no drinking. I want to try and get in bed early as well because last weekend I messed up my sleeping pattern and was knackered for work the entire week, wouldn't want to repeat that again.

______________________________________________

Tomorrow will be he final photo. Can't believe it's been 60 days already.
Took this in the sun like a fool so of course it looks even more poor than normal


No comments:

Post a Comment