Tuesday 4 March 2014

Day 114 - Pretty normal day | Day 34 - Beard test

Yesterday was a good day for saying it was a Monday, today was the same, but that makes it an average day because it's a Tuesday. If it was a Friday, anything could happen and it would still be a good day. But it isn't Friday I'm afraid, it's still Tuesday, but still nothing bad to report and nothing. Even though I did get a surprise meeting sprung on me today which stopped me from getting KFC with Terri, but she went on without me, how nice...haha. No I'm joking, much rather save money than eat some beautiful KFC chicken, honestly.

I started the morning with something different on my train ride to work. I usually go for a podcast, not really sure why I just got stuck doing it haha, but today I thought I'd try and get through an album instead. I decided to go for an artist I'm not that familiar with. I went for Harvest by Neil Young, it really isn't something I'd normally listen to but I really enjoyed it. I think I'll carry on listening to a random album a day and see what comes up.

The surprise meeting though actually was a really nice meeting. Had an average start to the day but that really made it a whole lot better and put me in a really good mood, which is not often haha. Also the sun being out always puts me in a good mood. Surprised to see it out to be honest, I guess it is slowly turning into that time of year. I say that bet it will snow within the next few weeks now and ruin everything for a few months. I just hope we don't run out of sun before Glastonbury.

Well I'd say my grammar post from yesterday was a success but I messed up the format big style, I'm not going to go back and change it, you can read it fine, I think I've managed to sort it out on this one though. Still really am a noob when it comes to blogging, I guess 100 days is nothing when it comes to other bloggers out there. Hopefully I'll get it one day.

Got told today that my bands EP is being reviewed by a small online alternative magazine, it's not the biggest news in the world but it is still some feedback we will take into consideration for our next release. It may even drum up some buzz about it. Looking at the plays on Bandcamp, iTunes and Spotify it is actually our biggest success, the plays are going up day by day which hopefully is a good sign.





_________________________________________________________________________

Really glad I gave it a little trim the other day, looking back at other photos it looks totally messed up.



No comments:

Post a Comment