Thursday 20 March 2014

Day 130 - First day of Spring | Day 50 - Beard test

God dammit, forgot to blog at work so this is going to be the first of the short blogs of the weekend. Unless I get a sudden burst and just don't stop typing (unlikely being on a train right now).

Google told me today that it's the first day of Spring and for the first day of Spring it's a pretty crappy day, started out okay but now it's raining which isn't fun to travel home in at all, and I've got a load of shopping to do when I get in as well, hooray.

Me and Jonny got into a bit of a debate last night about old music and why so many old bands are so tight. The main reason we thought bands are so good because they did so many drugs together that they were just so creative and crazy that they would come up with anything, but you still need to be practised to be so tight as a band. So we thought it all comes down to distraction. Nobody had a phone and was checking Facebook back in the day so they had nothing to distract them, they could focus on what they wanted to do and worry about plans and anything else after that. I'm blogging on my phone right now so I can post this on the internet, that would blow the mind off of someone back in the 60s. So I thought another challenge for the blog would be to see how long I could go without my phone, it would be so difficult because, I'll admit, I am addicted to the internet and everything about it! I'd probably only managed 24 hours before I give in. Maybe I'll try it one day haha.

Was on the train this morning. Why do people feel the need to give their bags a seat?! It really annoys me when I have to stand up and someone could just move their bands so one other person could sit down. Is someone that anti-social that they have to stop other people from sitting next to them? If you do that then you're the worst kind of person in the world.

Anyway, train home now, standing up haha. Because I'm away this weekend we're having a little movie and food night. No idea what movie no idea what food, but I know it'll be good haha.







_______________________________________________

Bearddddddddd

No comments:

Post a Comment