Friday 21 March 2014

Day 131 - Gettin' down on Friday | Day 51 - Beard test

Forgot to blog at work, was planning on making a lengthy one before the weekend but it's too late for that!

I managed to get out of work a little early today so I rushed on back home to see the family. It's always a great feeling having the whole family round, and of course getting to see my dog haha.

Music wise today I've gone for something very different. Last night me and my housemates went through some really old school kind of rap artists that we secreted like on school that we shouldn't of done because we were moshers, but now we've grow up we can actually listen to what we want haha. One band that came up was NWA. I remember hearing them on all the Tony Hawks soundtracks and really liking them, so I decided to give their album "Straight Outta Compton" a go today, and it's actually really good, I really enjoyed listening to it. Actually found it on record for 99p which I might have to go for!

I'm sure it does seem weird me listening to something like that, but if you can't appreciate music that isn't money churning bull shit then why do we even listen to music? So many new bands think of the money when it comes to music but it's nothing to do with money if you want to write good music.

Well that's my rant for the weekend haha.







________________________________________

Nothing much new here.

No comments:

Post a Comment