Monday 3 March 2014

Day 113 - Not Monday again | Day 33 - Beard test

It's that terrible time of the week again. The start of the working week, the day every person hates. Monday. It's been alright though, pretty quiet day but had plenty to be getting on with, so it's been a nice Monday for once.

Today is the first day of the "new" style blogs, if you like. I'm going to try and keep the posts during the week nice and long and have the weekend posts a little shorter. Not really sure why, I'm not getting fed up of posting I just think I'd work better that way. During the week I'm always in front of a computer and I can type much better on a keyboard than on a phone at home. I do own a computer but its effort having to use a really crappy laptop. I do literally only use it for watching Netflix now. So yeah, going to try and keep these nice and long.

Last week the band put down a deposit for a music video in May. Really looking forward to this now, things are starting to get serious. For saying this was going to be a slow year because of everyone on placement, especially with Andy being down in London, it was going to be hard. But we've actually managed to step it up, maybe not from a gig point of a view but definitely from a promotional point of view, what with music videos and such. The deal we're getting is pretty epic as well, we even get a little "making of..." video to post which should have some interesting results haha.

We're planning another dry few weeks of not going out, money is a pretty tight for us all and we can't afford to go out every weekend. Well we're going to at least try to stay in. One way or another we always end up doing something on the weekend. I think in the few months of us living in Leeds we have had a record one weekend of doing nothing whatsoever.

I'm going to be proofreading all my posts from now on as well, I looked back and some of my other posts and grammar and spelling is a failing of mine, of many, which I'll admit haha. Just the odd thing is misspelled and I know I'm not a professional blogger or anything but I'm sure it's better for people to read a post that you can actually read rather than having to stop and guess what I'm talking about. That's if other people actually read these posts other than friends haha

Today before coming into work I watched the last one-take Sunday from the Shaytards, I know they're not going away for good but it is going to be different to not have a vlog to watch everyday. I guess 5 years is a long time and having a vlog and edit footage whilst looking after so many kids is a very difficult task, and doing it for 5 years is a worthy goal for any person. So big respect for Mr. Shay Carl.

Well it's the end of the day and it's my time to brave the long ass train journey home. I made sure I downloaded the Cashing In With TJ Miller podcast before I left so I have something to try and keep me sane for the journey.



____________________________________

Can tell that I've given it some trimming, well actually you can tell in the photos I've been taking but I can tell. I know it's only been 3 days of tablet taking but I can't see much changing. Guess it'll be at least day 7/10 before/if I see any difference at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment