Saturday 22 March 2014

Day 132 - Sisters birthday | Day 52 - beard test

Well I'd like to tell you that I've had a nice relaxing Saturday at home, I wish I could tell you that. I got woke up at 7 by my little cousin, then I had to go to a garden center after some fine ass breakfast, but still...a garden center. I can't deal with those places at all. Then we had to go to Asda which is the second worst place in the world. But still had some great family time this weekend, got Kindergarten Cop on now whilst everyone falls asleep. Best Arnie film! Haha.

Home time tomorrow, my mums already packed me up loads of food for me to take back like she always does haha. Including tea bags, but not just any tea bags, Yorkshire Tea bags! Happy days.



_________________________________________


As you can see the beard pills are a complete success. Not only did they help me grow a beard but they always changed my facial features. Bacon.


No comments:

Post a Comment