Tuesday 11 March 2014

Day 121 - New desk | Day 41 - Beard test

Remember to actually blog whilst I'm in front of a computer, well only just. I was all up and ready to leave for work when it hit me and I sat straight back down and took a picture of my so called "beard". I think it'll be strange after the 60 days are up not having to take a picture of it before I write a blog. I'll have to think of some new things to test out on myself for the next test.

Speaking of sitting down in front of my computer, I actually got a new computer today at work which I was pretty excited about, but it's just as slow as the last one I had, but it means I get a duel monitor so I guess it's a little better than a slow single monitor.

When I really should have been doing work I watched a video that is going viral at the minute which features the legend Barack Obama and Zach Galifanakis. Pretty big fans of both of their work, if you like haha. So it an interview with Zach interviewing Barack, but it's set up, but it is really funny. Between Two Ferns has had a few other guests as well which are just as funny. I hate to say it but Justin Beibers one is a personal favorite also Steve Carrell does a pretty good job on it as well. If you've not already seen it and you've some how manged to dodge the Facebook posts about it, check it out here: http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/18e820ec3f/between-two-ferns-with-zach-galifianakis-president-barack-obama

Another video that seems to be going round a lot today is "20 strangers kissing for the first time". When I read the title I said what everyone else hopefully said "what on Earth?!" But after watching it is a pretty well made video and dare I say it kinda nice (I'm going to get some much shit for saying this). But if you want to check it out and again have missed all the posts heres the link: http://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/20-strangers-kiss-for-the-first-time-dnpa/

Not sure why I felt the need to quickly review two videos I've just watched haha, but there you go.

Think we finally have the ball rolling for looking for a new house next year, got some viewings sorted for the weekend. Hopefully we'll like the look of one and we can get something sorted. Looking for another house local to the town center, what with having to get to uni and stuff. Don't think I can deal with another year of having to get trains everyday. Guess I wouldn't say no to another year in Leeds, it would just be a pain that's all.

That's a picture wrap on my work day, been nice and busy so it went fast, I think that's time for me to go home, eat food and watch The Walking Dead!


____________________________________________________________________________

Knew this would happen, soon as I get in the light it looks like nothing haha. I was considering after the "beard test" that I might just get rid of it...hmm.




No comments:

Post a Comment